Admission Grievance Committee
Grievance Admission Committee
Help Desk Committee for Admissions
Ms Deepali Bajaj(Convener)
- The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March / April 2017 in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other
- Compartment cases of current session will not be considered for admission.
- Prospectus can be obtained on all working days (Monday through Friday) between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. from the college office on payment (non-refundable) at the counter in cash.
The original Certificates and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the following documents have to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Copy of Admission Form of University of Delhi submitted online / offline.
- Class 10th Certificate as evidence of date of birth.
- Class 10th Marks-sheet.
- Class 12th Marks-sheet.
- Class 12th Provisional / Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (recent) from the institution last attended.
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from the School / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.The University will accept self-attested copies of documents / papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation / falsified records are detected, the students will be debarred from attending any course in the University or its college(s) for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant section of IPC (viz. 470, 471, 474, etc.) will be instituted against her, to subject her to the requisite criminal proceeding.
Children / Widows of armed personnel killed / disabled in action during the hostilities, J & K migrants
The candidates falling in any of the above categories are required to register themselves for admission with University of Delhi as per the modalities laid down by the University.
Reservation of Seats
- 22.5% seats are reserved for SC / ST candidates (SC 15 %, ST 7.5 %); b) 5% seats are reserved for the Children / Widows of armed personnel killed / disabled in action during the hostilities; c) 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidates; and d) 3% seats are reserved for the physically handicapped candidates.
Seats in each course
|B.Sc.(H) Food Technology||32|
|B.Sc.(H) Computer Science||46|
|B.Sc.(H) Biomedical Science||32|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) *||46|
|Bachelor of Busienss Administraton (BBA) *||46|
|Bachelor of Arts(Hons.) Psychology *||46|
|B.Sc.(H) Statistics *||46|
|B.Sc.(H) Microbiology *||32|
|B.Sc.(H) Biochemistry *||32|
* New Courses sanction to the College but subject to approval from competent authority